Shipping, Returns, Cancellations
We offer FREE international standard shipping on all orders above US$70.
For orders totalling less than US$70, a US$6.95 shipping fee applies.
Shipping fees do not include any duties that your country's customs may impose.
Total shipping time is calculated as follows:
STANDARD FREE SHIPPING (E-EXPRESS)
Processing time: 4-6 working days.
Transit time: Zone A countries (10-15 working days), Zone B countries (15-30 working days)
Zone A countries: United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea and Vietnam. Other countries are in Zone B.
Please note that "working days" excludes public holidays and weekends.
EMS SHIPPING (SURCHARGE)
EMS delivery is provided by Hong Kong Post or China Post and starts at $25.
Processing time: 4-6 working days, does not include additional processing/production/assembly time if indicated.
Transit time: 4-7 working days for all countries.
For exact transit times and surcharges, refer to the Shipping Calculator on the Cart page.
Yes, to ensure accurate delivery, a signature is required.
This means that a recipient is absent during delivery attempt, the parcel will be sent to a local post office. A notice slip will be left at your address asking you to pick it up.
Petite Cherry is not liable for ay parcels that are returned due to failed retrieval from the post office. After the tracking number is provided, you are responsible for tracking your shipment.
Please note that items on sale or purchased with a coupon code are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
At Petite Cherry, we pride ourselves in product quality and strict quality control. However, to provide you with peace of mind, we offer a comprehensive 30 Days Return Policy.
Items in original condition (unworn, unwashed, unused merchandise with all original tags, sales receipt and packaging intact) can be returned for a partial refund.
- You may request a refund, exchange or store credit.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Petite Cherry must be contacted within 10 working days of the posted delivery date documented on the online postal service or courier tracking system.
- Return shipping reimbursement is currently unavailable.
- Returned items must be in original, unopened condition, including tags, booklets, labels, stickers and any other packaging materials. Do not try on any panties. You must return the entire set (bra + panty); partial sets will not be accepted or returned to you.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping fees back to Petite Cherry. Please ship whatever shipping method you prefer. Petite Cherry strongly recommends adding delivery confirmation and/or signature confirmation to all return packages as Petite Cherry is not responsible for any packages lost in the mail. It is the customer's responsibility to research any lost package shipped back to Petite Cherry that may have been lost in the mail stream.
- Please contact us with your order ID for the return address.
- Upon receiving your returned ordered and checking the items are in returnable condition, the refund/store credit will be issued within 14 working days. For exchanges, the customer will be invoiced for regular shipping fees (US$10 for standard shipping, EMS delivery at calculated rate) and any other price differential incurred. Exchanged items will be despatched 6 business days of receiving payment. Store credit must be used at the time of purchase and may not be applied towards an existing/previous order.
Under no circumstances can washed items be returned for a refund or exchange.
Orders that have not yet started processing and placed less than 4 hours ago can be amended or cancelled. 15% administration fees apply to both changes and cancellations.
This does not apply to items which we find to be out of stock, in the case of which Petite Cherry will contact you for either an alternative item or full refund.
If we happen to have sent you the wrong colour, size or a damaged item (defined as having unintended tears/holes), we will be more than happy to correct this. Please contact us with your order ID within 10 working days of receipt of your order. Provide photographic evidence to clearly show the defect or error. Certain cases may require you mailing the item back to us. We will replace the affected products.
We hold no responsibility for parcels that are misdelivered or returned to us due to either:
- Your supplying of a wrong, invalid or incomplete delivery address or details during order confirmation, such as but not limited to:
- Recipient name
- C/O name
- Apartment or flat numbers
- Dorm room or campus box numbers
- Building names
- College/university or business names
- Mis-spelt or missing city, state or province, country, postal or zip code
- Your failure to pick up your parcel at the post office if the addressee is unavailable during the initial delivery attempt
IF YOUR PARCEL IS MISDELIVERED
In the event that your parcel is misdelivered or returned to sender) due to any of the above reasons, no compensation will be provided. This does not apply to errors on behalf of Petite Cherry which will be courteously corrected.
IF YOUR PARCEL IS RETURNED
Returned parcels can be resent once they have been received and checked to be free of any damages. The following reshipment fees apply:
- For orders sent via free standard shipping: US$10
- For orders sent via Speedpost: the original shipping fee charged
If you would like to receive a refund for items that have been sent back to us, the below Return Policies apply.
You can pay via Paypal or credit card (through Paypal, but account not required). For credit card payments, you will be directed to a secure payment page to enter your credit card information during checkout. Upon completion, you will be returned to Petitecherry.com
Petite Cherry accepts all payments in USD. If you are outside the US, your credit card issuer will use the latest exchange rates to convert the transaction amount into your local currency.
The credit card verification (CVV) code is a security measure to protect against fraud. This is a 3-digit value printed on the back of your Mastercard or Visa credit card. We do not store this information and erase it after the transaction is completed.
Our payment processor is fully PCI Level 1 compliant and monitored by Trustwave, an ASV and a QSA for the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. Rest assured that your credit card information is secure when shopping with us.
Only 1 promotional code or offer can be used per order.